Freelancing Guide for Beginners
Freelancing means working as an independent company rather than being employed by someone else. A freelancer is a self-employed person who earns money by providing services to clients. You can work from home as per your time and interest.
Requirements for Freelancing
- Laptop or Mobile.
- Bank Account.
- Good Internet Connection.
- Good on One Skill like content writing, web development, graphic designing, etc.
Before Starting Freelancing
- Have in-depth knowledge of the work you do.
- Search what other people are doing.
- Go with your interest.
- First, start part-time.
- Effective communication skills.
- Good writing skills.
How to Build a Skill Set?
- Decide what you want to do like content writing, web development, graphic designing, app development, blockchain, etc.
- Learn from YouTube or online courses. [Udemy, Skillshare]
- Go to the institute for learning.
- Self Practice.
Some Polular Freelancing Work
- Data Entry.
- Content Writing.
- Social Media Manager.
- Online Teaching.
- Graphics Designing.
- Website, App, Game Development.
- Logo Designer, Voice Over.
- Data Analysis, SEO.
- Blockchain, Web3 Developer.
- Digital Marketing.
- Video Editing.
- Your Unique Talent and Many More...
Popular Freelancing Websites
How to Create Portfolio?
- Add your works to your portfolio.
- You can create a pdf portfolio or a website for it.
- Make a profile on freelancing sites and add your work there.
- Create a LinkedIn account. Many professional people are here.
- Go to different company sites and show your work samples.
- Join related LinkedIn, Facebook groups.
- Post your work on social media.
- Join physical and online events.
- Contact related people/groups if you face a problem you can't solve.
- Take work as per your capacity, or it will make a bad impression on you.
- Do it with client requirements. Your client will be happy.
- Freelancing work is not easy then you think, you need to work hard.
- Know about payment. In some sites may take 10-15 days.